New month, new week - new diet!

Ribenaberry

Morning everyone

Well I am back again on day 1 of ss. I lost 20lb during July, had August off due to too many social events and now back on it for September. During my month off I managed to maintain my weight loss so was really pleased (exercise was the key!!).

So here we go. Had my strawberry shake for breakfast and got my chocolate tetra on me for lunch. Really hope to lose another 20lb this month which should be acheivable if I dont fall off the wagon - it is so much harder second time round!!

Good luck to anyone else starting/restarting today - WE CAN DO IT!!!!!:):):)

well done for maintaining your lose and good luck x

You say its so much harder second time round , I think its all todo with your mind on how it is at the time of dieting , I have had too many times round , i'm getting dizzy , but I can say my mind has never been stronger this time round :) yes I have had my strawberry shake too hehe you can do this

good luck on your re-start and very well done for maintaining! x

Good luck with the restart.

Like you, I've had lots of social events in the past week or two so its been really difficult to stick with the diet. September is pretty much clear so it should be easier.

Good Luck!

Good luck!!

Laura x

Thanks everyone!!! Am starving now but keep knocking back the water (which in turn means I have to keep leaving my desk every 1/2hr for another pee!!!)

Will keep you postedx

Back