New Muller Light yoghurt

Ginette

Has anyone tried the new MULLER LIGHT FAT FREE GREEK YOGHURT I hear there is there is coconut with vanilla peach and honey and morrello cherry pack of 4 are buy
1get 1 free at Morrison and they are 1/2 a syn each

My consultant just emailed this to me do I thought I would share.

Wow they sound amazing, definitely going to have to get some of them. Thanks for sharing! =)

I saw these at Tesco's last week & tried doing a search on here for them & couldnt find the Syn value, so thanks for that I will be buying some of those!

Was thinking of trying these but would like feedback of people that have tried it already before I buy as they are expensive here in Ireland...

i am over in germany and we just get the basic ones, shame :(

tracy

Taskey Ireland is only starting to come round now... have you tried emailing Muller themselves? They have a FB page and are pretty good with replying!

Taskey Ireland is only starting to come round now... have you tried emailing Muller themselves? They have a FB page and are pretty good with replying!

it is our local shops that dont stock them, they have the rices etc but not the lights.

we also have a british shop who occasionally will listen to its customers but not in great quantities, so naturally everyone who is here doing sw always buys in bulk.

we did have the mint ones but they are like rocking horse poop - rare

tracy

Back