New mullers are they free?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Princess Sausage, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Hi I have just hasd the choc orange muller yummmmmmmmmy Is it free?

There is also a choc cherry and choc vanilla in the pack.

Wont have a second in case they have alot of sins. I know someeone out there will know

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Choc and vanilla is free
    Choc and orange is free
    The layered cherry one is 2 syns.
    Enjoy!!

4. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    SW EE
    oh, thanks for such a quick reply. I can give the cherry ones to hubs and eat the rest. Well, choc orange one might just satisfy a terrys chocolate orange craving.

5. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

I'm not a fan of yogurts but I must say that the Vanilla and Choc one is totally scrummy and to think that it is free!!!! Can't seem to find the orange and choccy one but here's hoping I will soon, mx

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

We can only get them in multipacks, I wish I could get them individually cos then I wouldn't buy the cherry one! :)

7. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Thanks Jaylou, I didn't know that - my sis-in-law had gave me the vanilla and choc one - any wonder I couldn't find the choc and orange one on its' own!! I'm with you though, I know I wouldn't like the cherry one as I hate anything cherry flavoured! Mxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.