New mullers are they free?

Princess Sausage

Silver Member
Hi I have just hasd the choc orange muller yummmmmmmmmy Is it free?

There is also a choc cherry and choc vanilla in the pack.

Wont have a second in case they have alot of sins. I know someeone out there will know

Thanks

Choc and vanilla is free
Choc and orange is free
The layered cherry one is 2 syns.
Enjoy!!

oh, thanks for such a quick reply. I can give the cherry ones to hubs and eat the rest. Well, choc orange one might just satisfy a terrys chocolate orange craving.

I'm not a fan of yogurts but I must say that the Vanilla and Choc one is totally scrummy and to think that it is free!!!! Can't seem to find the orange and choccy one but here's hoping I will soon, mx

I'm not a fan of yogurts but I must say that the Vanilla and Choc one is totally scrummy and to think that it is free!!!! Can't seem to find the orange and choccy one but here's hoping I will soon, mx

We can only get them in multipacks, I wish I could get them individually cos then I wouldn't buy the cherry one! :)

We can only get them in multipacks, I wish I could get them individually cos then I wouldn't buy the cherry one! :)

Thanks Jaylou, I didn't know that - my sis-in-law had gave me the vanilla and choc one - any wonder I couldn't find the choc and orange one on its' own!! I'm with you though, I know I wouldn't like the cherry one as I hate anything cherry flavoured! Mxx

Back