• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New mullers are they free?

G: 12st0lb
oh, thanks for such a quick reply. I can give the cherry ones to hubs and eat the rest. Well, choc orange one might just satisfy a terrys chocolate orange craving.

weemo

Trying again!!!
I'm not a fan of yogurts but I must say that the Vanilla and Choc one is totally scrummy and to think that it is free!!!! Can't seem to find the orange and choccy one but here's hoping I will soon, mx

jaylou

Gold Member
I'm not a fan of yogurts but I must say that the Vanilla and Choc one is totally scrummy and to think that it is free!!!! Can't seem to find the orange and choccy one but here's hoping I will soon, mx
We can only get them in multipacks, I wish I could get them individually cos then I wouldn't buy the cherry one! :)

weemo

Trying again!!!
We can only get them in multipacks, I wish I could get them individually cos then I wouldn't buy the cherry one! :)
Thanks Jaylou, I didn't know that - my sis-in-law had gave me the vanilla and choc one - any wonder I couldn't find the choc and orange one on its' own!! I'm with you though, I know I wouldn't like the cherry one as I hate anything cherry flavoured! Mxx