1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New Mummy healthy eating challenge!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by newstart14, 31 August 2014 Social URL.

1. newstart14

newstart14 New Member

Not sure how many times I have started and re-started diets over the last few years but I can finally say I feel ready to be serious about getting healthy! I have 3 beautiful children, the youngest just 2 weeks old and am exclusively breastfeeding and have decided I would like to start counting my syns on Slimming World. I am not strictly dieting but rather watching what I eat and making sure I am eating healthily. SW worked for me last year before I found out I was pregnant - I lost just under 2 stone in 2 months and was very pleased at how easily I got on with the programme.

I do have about 9 stone to lose but happy to take my time and enjoy the next few months. I have in the past had a horrible habit of not adding the 'naughties' to my diary but have vowed to put everything down, good or bad.