New old person

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bailey, 19 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Bailey

Bailey Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello. Don't know if any of you will remember me? Back in 2007/2008 I lost about 30lbs with Cambridge. Sadly I've put it all back on and more, but I have signed up again with a new counsellor and I'm totally ready to start losing the lbs. First day tomorrow. Anyone want to be my buddy? I'm 29 and currently weigh 16st 10. Also can anyone tell me how you edit the BMI etc information in your profile?

Nice to be back :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hi Emma! Welcome back :D Wasn't around here last time, this is my first go at CD...

For the BMI info, I think, you just populate your height, weight etc. and it calculates your BMI for you. Mine's showing my BMI but I've never entered it...

4. Dione

Dione Nearly a yummy Mummy

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hi Hun

Come onto the shrinklies forum. We will all welcome you with open arms. Im on week 7 SS and would be happy to help with your journey :)

5. Thelma

Thelma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(24.31%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - SS+
    Hi,

Just echoing Dione's words - come visit the Shrinklie thread (Everything August is the title this month). I'm roughly the same weight as you are now (and just a little shorter!) so you wouldn't be alone in that respect!

Good luck with your journey! Keep focussed and positive and you'll be great!
    x

6. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

welcome back hun x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.