• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New on here

Hello everyone

I am new, and I started slimming world not thursday just gone the thursday before, i lost 7.5 pounds, thing is I always do this I have all the will power in the world for the first few weeks and then let my excuses creep in and end up back where I started with a few more added pounds. This time though I am going to try and break that cycle, so that's my diet history in a nutshell xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good for you Clancy!

Welcome back to SW xx

What a great start you've made! I restarted on jan 7th and I'm still loving it. I do EE and really do find it fairly easy...I prefer it to red and green days now.

This site is great for giving u ideas and keeping u motivated. I would recommend keeping a food diary on here so that other people can post tips and comments etc. It has really made a difference to me...I have lost just under 3st in 4 months, largely due to the support I have received from the lovely peeps here.

Good luck hun x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi Clancy, I'm new to the site too. Just wanted to say good luck with it all & well done on your great loss so far. I too tend to be full of motivation for the first few weeks, then seem to lose it. Hopefully keeping a diary on here will keep us on the SW wagon :)

skinnydawn said:
Good for you Clancy!

Welcome back to SW xx

What a great start you've made! I restarted on jan 7th and I'm still loving it. I do EE and really do find it fairly easy...I prefer it to red and green days now.

This site is great for giving u ideas and keeping u motivated. I would recommend keeping a food diary on here so that other people can post tips and comments etc. It has really made a difference to me...I have lost just under 3st in 4 months, largely due to the support I have received from the lovely peeps here.

Good luck hun x

Wow that is fantastic! Well done!!!

Hi I'm new today too. We can do it!

clarethomas02 said:
Wow that is fantastic! Well done!!!

Thanks Claire...if I can do it... ANYONE can! Xx

supersalmon said:
Hi I'm new today too. We can do it!
Of course you can! Good luck! xx