New on here!

Anna17

Hello,

I have just joined this site Hoping to get some inspiration I am following SW and I dont go to class however I seem to be getting into a pattern of overindulging each week. Sometimes it's down to tiredness or I just can't control the cravings. I have a sweet tooth and love chocolate. I can't buy a packet of biscuits as they will all be eaten! Has anyone any tips to prevent oneself from starting to over eat? Thanks so much.

Welcome to MiniMins!

I don't think it matters who you are in this world but everybody suffers from cravings. I have a day every so often that nothing satisfies me.

Its not easy but if you can replace the item you crave with an alternative. So your craving is sweet for chocolate like me.

I try to replace it with fruit, rasberrys, strawberries, blackberries or an apple or other sweet items.

I will say my cravings were a lot less when I was on target. As I slipped back the cravings came back.

Hi Pierce,

Thanks for your welcome and message. I have to admit alright when I was on track I didnt have as much cravings, now that I have slackened a bit they seem to be more frequent. I just need to get focused. I do eat quite a lot of fruit but I just LOVE choc!! lol Will try and keep away from it this weekend! :)

Back