• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New outfit for a hen do.....

I went shopping today looking for a Hen Do outfit for the 10th.... We are off to Cardiff for the night so i thought i would get a new outfit..... I went for a new top

Inspire Lace Insert Smock

Its more orange in the flesh.....I thought i would paiur this up with some black leggings and these lovely shoes......

Vamp Bow Wedge

I feel more girlie in this which is great and im in a size 24 top which i havent been for a long time. :)

Now i need to find a necklace.....Any ideas??

Also i am not sure if i should wear my belt that goes sort of under my boobs ??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cai

has a thin girl inside!
Looks a lovely top! :) it's always nice to buy new clothes etc.

As for jewellery...i would go for a long black necklace...but then i often wear cheaper jewellery...I think gold would be missed due to the colour, and sliver would be too short!
I would also team it up with black bangles and a snazy (sp?) watch!! With new nail varnish or minx toe nails!!! - one of my favourites and make me feel girly too! And of course a black clutch bag...Look at me, almost sounds like i know what i am on about and i am the least stylish person i know! LOL x

lol thanks .....Wasnt sure what type of necklace so i will look for a black one..... ill post some choices or if you see anything let me know :)
Yes gonna get my nails painted (thinking of a orange/peach one) and i must get a cluch bag too :)

xx

Cai

has a thin girl inside!
Sounds like a plan! If i c owt i will let u know :) hope u have a good night now after all this plannin LOL x

Re: the belt - I say definitely wear one! I had a top that skimmed my chest and made my tummy look bigger, got an elasticated wide belt from new look and positioned it just under my boobs and it brings you in nicely at the waist. Made a huge difference!!

Oh now I always feel really uncomfortable in those belts - i feel as it pushes my flab down & i end up with a ring of flab!!!! :eek:

I love the top & think with the leggings & wedges it will look fab!!

I think I personally would take the whole accesorize to the black max though - black wedges, long black beaded style necklace's layred & black earlings - I'd also go for black rings & black nail varnish :D x