New outfit for a hen do.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by becciharland, 30 August 2011 Social URL.

1. becciharland

becciharland Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went shopping today looking for a Hen Do outfit for the 10th.... We are off to Cardiff for the night so i thought i would get a new outfit..... I went for a new top

Inspire Lace Insert Smock

Its more orange in the flesh.....I thought i would paiur this up with some black leggings and these lovely shoes......

Vamp Bow Wedge

I feel more girlie in this which is great and im in a size 24 top which i havent been for a long time. :)

Now i need to find a necklace.....Any ideas??

Also i am not sure if i should wear my belt that goes sort of under my boobs ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cai

Cai has a thin girl inside!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW in the main
    Looks a lovely top! :) it's always nice to buy new clothes etc.

As for jewellery...i would go for a long black necklace...but then i often wear cheaper jewellery...I think gold would be missed due to the colour, and sliver would be too short!
    I would also team it up with black bangles and a snazy (sp?) watch!! With new nail varnish or minx toe nails!!! - one of my favourites and make me feel girly too! And of course a black clutch bag...Look at me, almost sounds like i know what i am on about and i am the least stylish person i know! LOL x

4. becciharland

becciharland Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol thanks .....Wasnt sure what type of necklace so i will look for a black one..... ill post some choices or if you see anything let me know :)
    Yes gonna get my nails painted (thinking of a orange/peach one) and i must get a cluch bag too :)

xx

5. Cai

Cai has a thin girl inside!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW in the main
    Sounds like a plan! If i c owt i will let u know :) hope u have a good night now after all this plannin LOL x

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you think you need a necklace, the top has a lovely design to it, it would be a pity to take the eye away from it. I love those shoes.

7. LadyFi

LadyFi Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(21.18%)
    Diet:
    All about W8 - Rapid
    Re: the belt - I say definitely wear one! I had a top that skimmed my chest and made my tummy look bigger, got an elasticated wide belt from new look and positioned it just under my boobs and it brings you in nicely at the waist. Made a huge difference!!

8. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh now I always feel really uncomfortable in those belts - i feel as it pushes my flab down & i end up with a ring of flab!!!! :eek:

I love the top & think with the leggings & wedges it will look fab!!

I think I personally would take the whole accesorize to the black max though - black wedges, long black beaded style necklace's layred & black earlings - I'd also go for black rings & black nail varnish :D x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.