new owndered about weight loss speed??

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by chacha, 9 October 2009 Social URL.

1. chacha

chacha Member

good morning all.

I am doing sw along with taking xenical and wondered about the speed of the weight loss.. does these tablets help speeed up weight loss too?? little confused second say on them x x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Some people say it does. And for some people who have taken them have lost weight (myself included) but i also go to the gym 3/4 times a week and eat healthy. They help you to stay on the right track, and do stop 1/3 of fat being absorbed so they must do somthing :D
  4. chacha

chacha Member

Thankyou I to am at the gym a few times a week and so hoping the weight will just come falling off
  5. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World & Xenical
    Not sure about the speed really, although i did have big losses the first few weeks.

Having said that, whats the hurry? will be more educated and acceptant of your new lifestyle if you adapt to it over time.

We can all do 'crash' diets, but it tends to go back on. Take your time and enjoy your journey to slimville. Good luck x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.