New Packs Announced

juju_doll

juju_doll
Just now on Facebook, carbonara, apple and cinnamon porridge and pea and ham soup as predicted. Thank the lord, it may get me through the last 3 months!

Beginning of Feb apparently

I can't even imagine whAtthe carbonara one will taste like! Have tried the apple and cinnamon porridge from the Cambridge and isn't too bad x

Looking forward to these new flavours .... Hubby and I have only been on LLT for 5 days and have already eliminated soups and all the bars except Cranberry!

I'm looking forward to trying the carbonara and the porridge. Will we lose the old porridge as that and the shepherd pie are the only ones i really like. Not a shake person and couldn't get on with the soups. Like all the bars so no problem there but i'm trying to only have a couple a week. My LLC said we'd have them the beginning of feb x

I know we were told not to start the bars until day 4 but weren't told why, but hubby just found out from reading his journey book - apparently they are higher in carbs and you mustn't have more than 1 a day! Glad I found that out ... just tried a cranberry bar today and LOVED it!

I havent tried any of them yet as my first meting is tonight, but I am loving the sound of the porridge! I like the Cambridge one, so hopefully it is similar.

Back