New Person Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ShynessNmissouri, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. ShynessNmissouri

ShynessNmissouri New Member

Hi everyone I am new here I am from SE missouri I was searching through google for weightloss support forums and this is one of the thousands that i found so i thought that i would give it a try, I have over 75lbs to lose No i am not useing no surgrey's or anything like that, I have not actually started my diet yet but i am looking to start it within the next couple days, I wanted to find a support forum that would know what i was going through and that would not be like oh get ur fat a&& off the couch and do something I am looking for some reciepes and ways to get the weight off, I don't have a tread mill or anything like that but i can walk around the neighborhood and plus there is a park that is near by that has a trail that i can take one of my dog's and walk along, So if anyone has any kind of advice i would surely appreciate it..

Shyness N Missouri
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ang

ang Full Member

slimming world
    good luck in which ever slimming plan you decide to follow !! you sound positive so have a good read through some of the posts on here and it might help you .everyone is very supportive and you will get some great ideas xxx
  4. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Still considering
    Welcome and good luck, this really is a great place for support:)
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

so pleased you have joined us and hope you are totally inspired by the success stories and pics

and great to have someone from US with us

Irene xx
  6. Lisa Bigger Bum

Lisa Bigger Bum Full Member

Hello, you will find it so supportive on here in whatever weight loss method you choose. Keep us posted and good luck.
  7. ShynessNmissouri

ShynessNmissouri New Member

Thanks everyone for the welcome I am not sure if i am brave enough to post photo's of me yet but I am sure with a lil bit of time that i will you all know how it is being a new person on a forum, Like i said i have tried other forum's in the past and they were not supportive they were all into themselves and would not give adivice
  8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.