• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

~NEW PICS ARE UP!~

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
S: 22st5lb C: 19st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 3st1lb(13.74%)
Aww Sarahlou you look fantastic and so beautiful :) Well done you little star

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
S: 18st2lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 6st8lb(36.22%)
Wow wow wow!!! you look fantastic hon, well done, you look like a totally different person! What an inspiration, thanks for posting those :)

Vicky, you need to have over 50 forum posts before you can see member photos.

S: 16st12lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st8lb(3.39%)
Wow Sarah Lou, stunning. What made you want to start lipotrim, was there a defining moment? How is life now huni?
Congratulations xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
You look absolutly amazing honey :) You should feel extremely proud of yourself :worthy: x

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
S: 21st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 8st2lb(38.78%)
You literally look like a different person now. The difference is remarkable!!! You are the prettiest girl. That moody shot in 2006 could win a photographic competition as it is fab. You look stunning now even if you never lost another ounce.

Oh my god you look amazing, yours was the first ever thread i read on here and it convinced me to do LT and after seeing your pictures i cant wait to be at my target weight.

Thanks for sharing sarahlou!!!!!!

jane5

S: 13st13lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
wow you look great. I've not been on Lt for a couple of weeks but I've had support from Cookeh and seeing your pics I am defo going back on it tomorrow. You are an inspiration, go girl !!!!!

S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
you guys make me wanna cry!! you're all so lovely!! i feel soooo much better these days - the little things make such a difference - like i can sit with my legs crossed easily, and sit with my knees up to chest, when i'm laying in bed i can feel my hip bones, i have collar bones! its so weird really, i'm not used to it!

i used to wear a ring on my ring finger on my right hand and now i have to wear it on my middle finger. i'm gonna have to get some links taken out of my watch coz i can take it off without undoing it... the list goes on!

if i inspire one person to keep on going with lipotrim, its more than i wanted to achieve so vicky1 - if seriously seeing my pics has inspired you - you have permission to stick them on your fridge! lol!

love you all!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

S: 20st1lb C: 15st13lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 4st2lb(20.64%)
I need to post more to get to be able to see your pics!!!

the difference in your profile pic alone is amazing!!!

right i'm off to post!!!

jay ;)

Do you know i might just do that lol.

Jay i needed more posts aswell so i went and said hello in the introductions and posted a few times on the birthday threads.lol

Winky

S: 25st5lb C: 15st8.2lb G: 15st13lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 9st10.8lb(38.54%)
Wow! you look amaaaaaazing

Holy [email protected]#p!! What a different person!

You always looked pretty but now you are totally stunning and you look so happy in your pics too - amazing!!

You are truly inspirational and you really do deserve this success - you've always replied with such kind words and support to my posts.

Very well done. I hope you feel as great as you look.

Enjoy your super skinny Christmas x x

MiniMimi2091

running strictly on fat!
S: 13st4.1lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st7.7lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 1st10.1lb(12.95%)
Looking absolutely FABULOUS!!!! Well done hun xxx