• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new pics..don't get too excited!

Hi peeps xxx
Just added some pics of me at 23st 4lbs, I didn't take any pic's of me at 26st as too ashamed! But hopefully I will add more soon of me a bit smaller! So if you wana peek? You won't see any difference at the moment but I only just got the courage to put these up so wanted to share! xxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done chuck you'll be glad you did when you get to put up more x
yes it is, i was a 28-30 and now fit into 24-22's! i know that sound's still alot for some people but for me it's amazing! xxx

Mrs Z

Gold Member
No, it's exactly the same. I was a 28 when I started and I just can't believe that I got to be that size. I can't remember getting fatter and I blamed the sizes in every shop for being "wrong". Everything other than blame myself.

You are right - it is amazing and I love buying clothes now. I look like a freak because I get so excited at buying something much smaller than I used to.
Well done Claire - you are doing absolutely brilliantly and should be really proud of yourself - cant wait to see the next installment to your photo album!!
Hi Claire,

I love looking at other peoples pics.

Well done for doing so well. I can't wait to see the next ones. You are looking good and to come down all those inches is a real credit to you!

And it is a big deal isn't it? A lot of people don't have the courage to do this diet but you do and so you should be well proud of yourself.

Take care!
I used to say I was not bothered about my size and to be truthful, sometimes I wasn't - my husband is great and would love me whatever size I am. But..... now that I am dropping dress sizes I have to admit that I really wasn't that happy with my size at all, I just let myself believe I was.