new pics

Sheep

on the up lol
well i did a pic 5 weeks in , now i added 2 more from this morning , lol bearing in mind i feel bloated as of refeed :p

be gentle :)
there in my photo album :eek:

wow you look great will put my pics up once ive lost enough for you to notice!!

Sheep you are looking fantastic Honey! You can't half notice the difference, Well done you!! :):)

thanks girlies,
lol i added one more, was feeling brave ;)

BAAAAAAAARILLIANT, your looking good sheep but wheres your head gone??? xx

thanks girlies,
lol i added one more, was feeling brave ;)

OMG :eek::eek:

Those jeans now look like they belong in the circus and should have a pair braces attached to them with custard being poured down them :D They are huge on you now..WOW!!! That is amazing sheep..Well done again!! :):)

Wow what a difference. You look incredible

OMG :eek::eek:

Those jeans now look like they belong in the circus and should have a pair braces attached to them with custard being poured down them :D They are huge on you now..WOW!!! That is amazing sheep..Well done again!! :):)

rofl thats what my son said,

:giggle:You look fantastic sheep, I cannot wait till I am slim also (WooHoo) :p

hun ur doing great, time will fly by, wont be long and its well worth it sweetie,

Congratulations and very well done!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

:talk017::talk017:

Your figure is fantastic!

Love Mini xxx

WOW - i love the jeans photo just amazing you look a different woman well done hun .... xxx

just had a nose at your pics...OMG what an amazing differance....you must be so proud of yourself!!! well done x

OMG you look fantastic, soooo tiny!!! Are you really tall cos your sizes now don't match what you look like if you know what I mean x

tall ? i wished im the short ass in the family, im only 5 foot 6 :rolleyes:

Back