Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

3lb off this week please!

@Kay003 1 lb off for me please. Not bad really, as it was my birthday weekend and was on track Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday carrying out damage limitation from the weekend. :)
Need to get stuck in now and average at least 2lb a week until Christmas.

NEW COLOUR ON SPREADSHEET - RED
IMPORTANT UPDATE PLEASE READ
Friday 21-10-2016

Hi everyone. I have added a new colour to the spreadsheet key which is RED. RED means your losses are not matching the updates I have from you. Sometimes people are reporting twice and forgetting, or reporting 4 losses when only 3 weeks have past. When this happens then I DO reply to your post and ask you to clarify to me which losses are for which weeks. Unfortunately because the pages move so fast on the thread, some of you keep missing my replies and carry on typing your losses each week and I am unable to add them on because they don't tally with what you have given me previously.

I am therefore trying something new. I have come up with a new colour code on the spreadsheet which is RED, and no it doesn't mean your in trouble :p , but just that you need to go back through the posts and find my reply to you about your losses, because I would definitely have put a reply out but you have not read it. I will also put the reference in the column to the post number to help you find my reply. Eg. post number #155

Thanks again everyone for understanding ;).

Kay xx

Last edited:
Oops looks like I forgot to update on here, sorry xx
I lost 1/2lb last week and 1lb this week :D xx

Hello hun, please go back a few posts to post number #198 , and read my reply to you :).

Kay xx

Last edited:
Just wanted to say a big thank you @Kay003 This spreadsheet really adds to being able to keep on track. I know it's not a competition.....but..... I'm 5th... 5th!!! just off the medal table (if we had a medal table) :woohoo:
@Wantrobeslim @skinnydawn @kikaroo @jolycefyre :eating::eating::eating::eating:

I'm right behind you, you like chocolate? just a few squares, maybe a bit of cake? remember the golden rule 'If no one sees you, it doesn't count'

Keep up the good work, ladies and gents, here's to a good week :)

UPDATE :)
Sat 22-10-2016

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - OCTOBER , WEEK 3 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO @QueenOmi , FOR WINNING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FANTASTIC 6LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this every week, throughout the challenge, to keep you all motivated . :p

GOOD LUCK FOR WEEK 4 EVERYONE, HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

Just wanted to say a big thank you @Kay003 This spreadsheet really adds to being able to keep on track. I know it's not a competition.....but..... I'm 5th... 5th!!! just off the medal table (if we had a medal table) :woohoo:
@Wantrobeslim @skinnydawn @kikaroo @jolycefyre :eating::eating::eating::eating:

I'm right behind you, you like chocolate? just a few squares, maybe a bit of cake? remember the golden rule 'If no one sees you, it doesn't count'

Keep up the good work, ladies and gents, here's to a good week :)

Lol! Fighting talk @Kev* ! :D Love a challenge me! Keeps me motivated as I'm quite competitive :p and REALLY need to shift some pounds before my daughters wedding! Onwards and downwards! :)

So it's Saturday night - cosy night in watching X factor with all the kiddies . . swapping over to strictly sometimes too, followed by casualty... and I can't get motivated to not eat rubbish or get my ass off sofa to take the dog a walk!! Xx

+1 for me this week Kay, not sure why it's down as a holiday? I'm not on holiday until 26th Nov :). I'm putting it down to 3 days in Brighton and * week appearing 2 days ago. It'll be off again next week :D Good luck everyone!

Hi 1lb off for me this week Don't know if I'm updating as I should as I'm down as absent ? Thought I had to update on Saturday Sorry for confusion x

Back