Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Hi kay thankyou my weigh in day is Friday and my target weight is 10st 7lbs :)

Hello lovely :), I've added you on to the spreadsheet but I still need your target for 3 months in pounds, eg: 10 lbs, 15 lbs or 20 lbs etc. Thank you.

Kay xx

There is still time to join ladies, for a brand new you in 2017 !!!

Join the quarterly challenge today, take that first step and make a start on your journey. :character00116: :whacky068:

Share all your highs :D :winner: and lows :oops: with the rest of the group on here.

Feel motivated :wee: and inspired each day !!!

9515625-Three-attractive-women-exercising-yoga-tree-asana-posture-standing--Stock-Photo.jpg

Kay xx

' Quote - Katsmad64 '

Hi Sorry I've been off on holiday ! Would love to join October challenge if there is going to be one 18lb to loose
Thanks x

Done :D

Kay xx

I'm still with you Kay and many grateful thanks to you. I would like to get ambitious and say get to target! So I would need to lose 23 lbs? Why not???? Weigh inTuesday.
:)

Yay another challenge! I'll go for 24lbs this time please, still weighing in on a Monday and no planned holidays.
Thanks for doing this Kay. It's really motivational and if I hit target this time I will have lost around 70lbs on your challenges! Xxx

Hello I am doing slimming world using my old books and doing it from home as I can't aford to join a group at the moment would it be okay to be involved in this challenge please? Thank you

Hello lovely :), of course you can join. What day do you weigh ? and how many lbs would you like to lose over 3 months ? (Oct to Dec)

Kay xx

Hello lovely :), of course you can join. What day do you weigh ? and how many lbs would you like to lose over 3 months ? (Oct to Dec)

Kay xx

Thank.you I would like to lose 28lb or more in 3 months a ltitle optimistic I know but know arm in trying lol! No holidays as of yet! Thank you will benjoy great to have a target to reach! Will be weighing on a Monday morning x

Hi Kay, please put me down to lose 16lbs and weigh in day is Thursday. The last challenge was great, so lovely to share the ups and downs with people with the same goals.

Hi Kay,
Thanks a lot for running the challenges. I didnt do too well on my last one but looking forward to do 25lbs in 3 months. Can you add me too please ? My weigh in day would be sunday.

Hi hun this looks like a fab challenge I joined Sw today. I would like to loose 25 lbs for this challenge. My weigh in day is fri. No hols for me hun xxx

Hi Kay,

Isit too late for me to join? If not can you please put me down for 28lbs

My weigh in day is a Tuesday and I have holiday booked 31st October-8th November. :)

Hello everyone good luck on the start of the challenge I'm sure you'll all do fab! First weigh in tomorrow and I am super nervous although I have lost 2 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my hips since Tuesday so hopefully that will show on the scales do I post my results on this thread? Thank you x

Back