Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Kay003

Gold Member
Hello everyone
wavey.gif

For those of you who know me from before, I have ran many challenges on mins previously, and thoroughly enjoy doing them
grin.png
. I am running another Quarterly Challenge for those of you that are init for the long haul and want to shed some serious weight to see a new you in 2017 !! :D . The challenge will run for 3 months, Jan, Feb and March. If you have a few stone to lose, then this challenge will be a great motivator for you, and help keep you on track.
Come on ladies, let's start the new year with a bang
strong.gif
and kick some serious butt !!
ebike.gif
... for a brand new you in 2017 !!!
grin.png
grin.png
grin.png
woohoo ! :woohoo:

UPDATES

I will update the thread once a week, with your results. Every month I will put up how many weigh in days you have for that month, depending on which day you weigh. The table below helps explain the number of weigh ins and week numbers for each month :-
smiley.png

Spring QC Tables.png

SPREADSHEET

The spreadsheet will look similar to the one below :-

2017 Spring Challenge.png

HOW TO JOIN
smiley.png

You can start by posting your names and your target for 3 months and your weigh in day on here and I will start adding them to the spreadsheet. If you want to join a month later, you can do that, and give me your target for 2 months. (Please note because Quarterly challenges are much longer than the normal monthly ones, you can review your target anytime and change it, by posting it up on here and I will amend it on the spreadsheet ).

QUESTIONS

If you have any questions regarding the challenge, feel free to post them on here and I will do my best to reply to them asap.

Your Weigh In Days

Once the spreadsheet is up and running, there is a column where you can see your weigh in day next to your name. Please let me know your weigh in day and check that I have it down correctly, if not just let me know and I will amend it.

RESULTS DUE

If your weigh in day has gone by and you have not posted your results, the column will highlight in YELLOW and say `RD ' which means your Results are Due and you have not posted them. If you have notified me already about the delay then do not worry, as soon as you post up your results, I will change it from `RD ' on the spreadsheet to the correct figure.

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK / SLIMMER OF THE MONTH :p

SWSlimmeroftheWeektrcopy.png
SWSlimmeroftheMonthtrcopy.png

Because this is a long challenge, just to keep us all motivated, I will be posting up SOW and SOM regularly . :D

HOLIDAYS

Please do not forget to notify me of which weeks you will be away, so I can mark it as HOLS for you on the spreadsheet.

And That's All Folks !
smiley.png
smiley.png

Hope to see many of you on here soon, have a smashing Christmas and New Year and speak soon ! :p:bunnydance::bunnydance:

It's Ciao from the flying bunny !
Kay xx
fruit.gif

Last edited:
Hi Kay, love to join your challenge.
WI day will be Friday and would like to lose 14lb

Hi Kay, i'd like to join again.

Target loss: 7lbs
Weigh in: Saturdays
Holidays: 4th February

These challenges give me so much inspiration. See you all here in 2017! Wow that's weird to type.

Stacey x

Hello! I've not long started back after a few big losses and regains over the past 7 years but this is it this time - all the way to target. I'm hoping to do 6 stone in a year (so half a stone a month) but will set myself a bigger target for the first quarter as it'll get more difficult to lose further on. I'd like 28 pounds as my target please and I weigh in on Wednesdays x

There is still plenty of time to join in ladies, for a brand new you in 2017 !!!

Join the quarterly challenge today, take that first step and make a start on your journey. :character00116: :whacky068:

Share all your highs :D :winner: and lows :oops: with the rest of the group on here.

Feel motivated :wee: and inspired everyday !!!

depositphotos_20256781-stock-illustration-kids-exercising-with-ball.jpg

Hi Kay,

Really enjoyed your Oct|Nov|Dec 2016 challenge, so please add me again when you have a mo to this one also.

I have another 2 stone to lose, so will break it down and aim for -14lbs in Jan|Feb|March challenge please and I weigh in on a Tuesday.

Thanks once again Kay for the magnificent work you do with these challenges, definitely helped me shed the first 2 stone for sure. e xx

Back