Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

-2lb for me ?? Can't believe it as I've struggled like crazy this week to stay on plan, so much so that I gave myself the week off! Weird isn't it! :stickdance:Happy:stickdance:

Fantastic result @i_am_tre :0clapper:

Well done everyone X

STS this week.

I've been 100% but I think after 3 massive losses my body needed a break

That's a positive way to think Buffy, keep on going as you're obviously doing something right. Just noticed your total loss there, brilliant you should be proud of yourself:)

-2lb for me this week Kay. Plus I've lost inches with the diet and exercise so added bonus. Step closer to getting into my t shirt that I like.

Some brilliant losses this week, well done. And to the ones who STS or gained, keep on going at least you're trying and you're on the right track.

I've gained the pound I lost last week.
To be fair I have been off plan all week. It's amazing how sluggish I feel after having quite a few sweet treats this week.

Have a good week all x

It's a disappointing +1.5 for me this week. Disappointing as I don't really know what went wrong. Not wanting to dwell on it too much so I have planned for the week and am marching onwards and downwards on the scales hopefully. Good Luck weighers!

love Stacey x

Sorry I have been late with my weight, maintained this week, I have had a nasty cold and have eased up on the slimming plan and the exercise. I am hoping for another maintain this coming week then hopefully will have a loss the following week. could you change my target loss to 14lbs please, that will ease the pressure on me a bit.

3lbs on say no more !!! Must get back to basics well done everyone keep it up hope I can jump on the band wagon sooner rather than later :) x

Back