Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Sorry I've not posted in a few weeks.

My results are:

13/3 - lost 0.5lb
20/03 - lost 1lb
27/3 - lost 2.5lb

Hope you are feeling better soon Kay

@Tibbs so sorry about your dog. They really are members of the family and its so heartbreaking when they go. Hope you are okay.

Hi everyone sorry for not updating for a couple of weeks. I had the flu which really knocked me sideways and I recently found out I am pregnant so my focus at the moment is just going to be eating well but not losing weight quickly so I won't be doing any challenges at the moment. Thank you all for the support though and well done for all the losses!

Hi everyone sorry for not updating for a couple of weeks. I had the flu which really knocked me sideways and I recently found out I am pregnant so my focus at the moment is just going to be eating well but not losing weight quickly so I won't be doing any challenges at the moment. Thank you all for the support though and well done for all the losses![/QUOTE

Congratulations Mallow XX

Sorry I've not posted in a few weeks.

My results are:

13/3 - lost 0.5lb
20/03 - lost 1lb
27/3 - lost 2.5lb

Hope you are feeling better soon Kay

@Tibbs so sorry about your dog. They really are members of the family and its so heartbreaking when they go. Hope you are okay.

Thanks Ponytales, you're doing well with your weight loss :) cheering you on as you head onwards and downwards X

I maintained which I was not happy about :( Really tried this week!

24/3 -4 lbs
31/3 -1lbs

total loss in March: 8 lbs
total loss last 3 months: 33lbs

Happy with this, although it is 3lbs off my goal. I feel like I've stuck to everything 99% of time, so I can't be disappointed. Hopefully the pesky 3 lbs comes off this week.

Well done everyone!

Hi looking out for the next challenge as bowed out of the last one early . Currently doing SW from home as of yesterday but have decided to rejoin a group after Easter as I have a few things coming up and want no distractions this time around and just get on with it . So am hoping to join a challenge around the same time :)

-1.5 loss for me on last week . :)

Thanks Kay for everything you have done on this challenge, greatly appreciated . Hope you are feeling better . Xx

Helloooooooooo everyone !

Apologies I have been really sick so was not able to post :( . Well done to all of you that took part in the challenge, I will post up the final results in the next few days, fingers crossed.

Kay xx

Back