Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Hi Kay
Could you check my weigh in on your table for this week - it is showing 2 instead of 3lb loss and to me every lb counts :(
Also can you put me down for holiday the last week in March (28th) as will be away.

Thank you

@caroline1564

Hello lovely and well done on your losses so far :D. Allow me to explain, your result in week 1 was a -1 lb gain and in week 2 it was a 3 lb loss, so your overall loss in 2 weeks for January is 2 lbs. So when you say its showing as 2 lbs, that in the January total column. If you look in the week 2 column you will see, I do have you down for a 3 lb loss. Hope this makes sense ;).

Kay xx

UPDATE :)
Sun 15-01-2017

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
JANUARY- WEEK 2 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @xxlauraxx15 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this throughout the challenge, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Weighed in at 12st5 this morning.

So that's -1lb for me.

Apparently I still havnt mastered the art of not thinking that I "deserve" a treat at the weekend or when things go a little wrong in the week!!

.... Apparently I have the mentality that I need a "treat" just for getting through life!!! o_O:oops:

Anyway... a loss is a loss... slow and steady!!

Thanks Kay.xx

Well I went back today after a month of not weighing and having a very nice time and managed to gain myself 11lbs... excellent!
Never mind, full steam ahead!
I admit to laughing when I got on the scales ;)

Ruth
X

Here I am, hanging my head in shame, saying I've gained back the 3lb I lost last week so am back to square 1. Not surprised as I've been so greedy and off plan all week, but holding myself accountable and starting again.

1.5lbs off for me Kay which gets me to -2stone . 5 loss !!!

Received at weigh in today certs for Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month in December 2016 in addition to 2stone certificate!!! I was totally flabbergasted when she handed me all the certs and shiny badges for my SW book ....

WOW !! never thought I could achieve so much in such a short period of time...just goes to show you what is possible when you decide you ready to tackle the weight issue once and for all !!! Made inroads into getting the 3rd stone off (-0.5lb)also before my birthday in April:candle1:

Thanks to all of you for your inspirations and best wishes on a weekly basis , definitely plays its part to keep on going for sure.

Wishing you all the best of luck in the week ahead. xx

Last edited:
Back