New Quorn Sweet Chilli Stir Fry Strips

Hey everyone :)

I was in Sainsbury's tonight, and saw they had a really good offer on Quorn products...£3 for £5. So, I didn't really need burgers/sausages/chicken pieces etc...but saw they had new Sweet Chilli Stir Fry Strips and they looked heaven...so bought 3 packs. Am now having them as kebabs with peppers, onions and tomatoes...but I don't know how to syn em or if they r free. Since they're new I can't find em on the syn calculator...and I would love to know if they are okay as I have two more packs to use and they are DELISH!

Anyone know?

Thanks

You'll have to plug the nutritional information into the syn calculaor if they're not listed. Don't forget to include a free food allowance for the quorn. Come back and tell us what the result is - they sound delicious!

I just put all the info in the syns calculator...I think I did it right...so they're 2 syns for the full pack, which i'm really pleased about as they were beautiful :D

I went to Sainsbury's today & couldn't find them:( Are they in the freezer or chiller. I came back with Linda MacCartney sausages which I'd never tried before & had them for lunch I was pleasantly surprised how nice they were.

But I still fancy the Quorn Sweet Chilli Stir Fry :cool:

They were in the chiller. They're brand new though so might not have em out yet? I saw em on the Quorn website at the beginning of the week...went into one Sainsbury's and they didn't have any so dragged my friend to another Sainsbury's (about half an hour away!!) and they had them. I was very happy!!

Ooh I bought some Linda McCartney sausages too. Not had them yet, having some as my Sunday dinner tomorrow! Glad to know they're nice :)

Back