New recipe porridge - bleurgh

juju_doll

juju_doll
Just had it! Disgusting! How can Lighterlife have done it, I live on porridge!!

Aw don't tell me...we couldn't get porridge this week cause LLC said it was being changed because of revised RDA requirements. I have porridge every morning.

far less sweet ... i will be treasuring my final nice packs ...

oh well I bought some tablet sweeteners when I started in July and never used them, I guess I'll get to use them with the new porridge. Hope the apple/cinnamon one is better.

Have they reduced the sweetness? That would be brilliant! The porridge is lovely apart from being sooooooo sweet. Means everyone can add extra sweeteners to taste. V sensible of LL I think!

Try it first and let me know, it tastes awful

Cambridge do an apple and cInnamon porridge, but I prefer the plain old ll one but then again its something different!x

I am not too sure if i am on the old porridge or the new. But in any case I always add a little vanilla shake to mine to make it sweeter and creamier. Works a treat. Chocolate is good too. then later on in the day I have a smaller than usual shake to make up the rest of the pack.

I had only had one pack by 8.00pm yesterday so put two in one did a porridge pack with a banana pack and that was lovely x

Hi, I dont mind new porridge it is different ,not as porridgy if you know what i mean. One good thing is though it does mix better less lumpy. X

Just had mine now and it's certainly more bland. I'm mixing a sweetener in it tomorrow.

I thought it tasted sweeter lol

I had to put a sweetener in it.

I had some this morning and it's dee-lish-us! A bit "malty" compared to the old style, but v yummy.

I think I've only ever had the 'new' porridge and I quite like it.

I always cook mine in a pan but I have found there to be a real difference between adding the water to the pack and the pack to water if that makes sense............

Back