New, Scared and Trying Friday!!!

Bexi84

Hello everyone, im 26 years old, weigh about 13st and 5lb and going to see my pharmacist on Thursday to start the Lipotrim. Im really scared as I never stick to diets and I just love food, but im getting married in 2012 and I want to look good and slim down, ive tried numerous diets, from weight watchers to slim fast and I just cant do it, but I think if this is being monitored and I get weighed each week then that should be an incentive to stick at it! Anyone else due to start Lipotrim?! From my research im told the first three days are hard but thereafter gets easier, i want to lose about 4-5 stone, when will i lose my first 2 stone?!!

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks xx

Hi Bexi,

Good luck on your first week of LT.

The first week is the hardest but it does get easier. It all depends on you really on how quickly you will lose the two stone, people lose on average a stone a month.

That could also depend on the starting weight. I lost 17lbs in my first week of LT. But I'm signifficantly heavier then you.

Hello everyone, im 26 years old, weigh about 13st and 5lb and going to see my pharmacist on Thursday to start the Lipotrim. Im really scared as I never stick to diets and I just love food, but im getting married in 2012 and I want to look good and slim down, ive tried numerous diets, from weight watchers to slim fast and I just cant do it, but I think if this is being monitored and I get weighed each week then that should be an incentive to stick at it! Anyone else due to start Lipotrim?! From my research im told the first three days are hard but thereafter gets easier, i want to lose about 4-5 stone, when will i lose my first 2 stone?!!

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks xx

Welcome!!! im on day three and yeah the first few days were hard but my god it gets so much easier! i've never stuck to diets before but because you arent allowed even a drop of food there is no temptation!! trust me it may be difficult but when you see the lbs dropping it'll be worth it! just think of how stunning you'll look in that wedding dress! i keep on thinking of me in a bikini! go go go onwards and upwards!!

Hi, thank you!! How are you finding it? Have you noticed any changes? I just hope I can stick to it, I know it will be difficult with everyone else eating around me but I have to give this a go now!!

honestly yeah the first few days are a bit ****!! but it gets easier! i have to cook for my boyfriend (if i dont he'll set out house on fire!) just stick to it! you can do it no problem! just keep coming back to the forum it'll help you through!
i havent seen much change so far cuz im only on day three but i have to say my stomach which is usually bloated has gone down! mind you i started on sat and my periods decided to show up aswell that night! so im not sure if thats throwing my body off aswell but i feel great! im hungry now but im not even tempted to munch! water helps take the hunger away alot the colder the better! my first day on the shakes was ropey! firstly i blended a chocolate one with lots of ice but i found it so hard to drink then i made a vanilla one with coffee but wasnt great! then i made the chocolate mousse but it was manky! now im just drinking my shakes cold with one sweetner tablet yummy a bit moreish to be honest!

Hiya, thanks for that, I cant wait to start, I just want this weight to go! Especially with getting married in 2012!

Oh another question, Ive got my ticker ready to start on Friday, but how do I get my goal speech thingy in so I can tick them off along the way?!

honestly yeah the first few days are a bit ****!! but it gets easier! i have to cook for my boyfriend (if i dont he'll set out house on fire!) just stick to it! you can do it no problem! just keep coming back to the forum it'll help you through!
i havent seen much change so far cuz im only on day three but i have to say my stomach which is usually bloated has gone down! mind you i started on sat and my periods decided to show up aswell that night! so im not sure if thats throwing my body off aswell but i feel great! im hungry now but im not even tempted to munch! water helps take the hunger away alot the colder the better! my first day on the shakes was ropey! firstly i blended a chocolate one with lots of ice but i found it so hard to drink then i made a vanilla one with coffee but wasnt great! then i made the chocolate mousse but it was manky! now im just drinking my shakes cold with one sweetner tablet yummy a bit moreish to be honest!

Back