New shake flavour!!!

-FJ-

Got your attention?

Hehe.

Mixed strawberry and vanilla together, halved it...blended with ice...tasted like cherry!!!

I tried making that chocolate bar... what a waste of a shake :( It was Yak and I am left with a horrible taste and feeling in my mouth :(
I reckon that is the end of my experimenting... although still tempted to try and make the crisps with the soup

Same jamsi, I tried making the cake type thing felt sick and threw it in the bin was disgusting and I can't get the taste out of my mouth!!! Will not be trying anything else, just a "mocha" with the chocolate shake for me! The "mint chocolate" was disgusting too.... X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol

Same jamsi, I tried making the cake type thing felt sick and threw it in the bin was disgusting and I can't get the taste out of my mouth!!!
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank goodness it's morning and the taste is gone! With me though it wasn't just the taste, it was also the way my mouth felt.... It was like had eaten a bar of soap, that is the only way I can describe (yes I have eaten soap before). Back to shakes today :)

How do you make crisps with the shake???

And no one answered my question about the crisps. :(

Was about to say the same, can't see any question from you

It was in the recipe book thread.

I asked what sort of consistency the paste should be to make the crisps.

First I made it thick and just got spongy blobs. Then I thinned it and it was a bit better but still spongy.
Third try it was more watery and all ran together to form one blob - I burned it a bit but it was crispy!

Very, very salty though.

This week i've got 3 packets of soup so I'm going to try again. Quite good really as I hate the soup - I've tried all sorts to make it nicer, tiny bit of garlic, curry powder, chilli powder, a few herbs nothing has helped. But the crisps (burned blob) were a good change.

For the first time EVER I am looking forward to having some LT!

I don't think anyone has posted on the recipe book thread for a couple of years. It was an old one, can't even remember how I found it.

Well if anyone's interested I experemented again and found that the paste has to be thicker than pankake mix otherwise it seems to just burn.

A sort of batter consistancy seems to work best.

I'd not call it crisp - more... er... soggy with a bit of crisp. haha.

Makes a great change though.

lol - I'd still reccomend it if you're bored stiff with normal shakes.
I actually hate the chicken soup made properly but like the, 'crisps'.

If anyone's interested I tried to make chocolate crisps with the choco mix. They were utterly revolting. haha.

I tried making the chocolate bar and that was minging too! I think I just stick with how they are meant to be as I like them all like that ;)

Back