New Special K cereal bars

LisaC

Gold Member
It looks like these have come out replacing Fibre Plus bars. They 're identical in look & flavour (milk/dark choc). They're now higher in fibre than other SK bars. Would someone mind looking on the site to see if they are listed as a new HEXB? They're less in calories than the Fibre Plus bars.

They're not listed at the moment but the website is out of date half the time anyway. :( Ooh! The HiFi bars are back though! :8855:

Thanks Erm. I can't get hi-fi bars so hoping something comes out to replace the HEXB if Fibre Plus won't be sold anymore!

LisaC said:
Thanks Erm. I can't get hi-fi bars so hoping something comes out to replace the HEXB if Fibre Plus won't be sold anymore!

You can have the alpen lights, and the aldi harvest morn bars x

I ordered the Alpen Lights from tesco but someone had eaten them all so there were none left :(

I have the apple alpen lights but I liked the Fibre Plus as a chocolate fix :) I know in the past the Special K bars don't have enough fibre to be a HEXB but these new ones are high in fibre.

I have the massive Tesco near me & they're no longer seeling them. A few have said Asda & Sainsbury have them, but it may be they're selling the stock they have. Tesco have replaced them with the SK bars, the boxes look identical, which how I got them as my mum thought they were Fibre Plus! I'm REALLY hoping these new SK bars have enough fibre to soon count as a HEXB. I think they're about 4.5syns but not sure as they're so new out.

I've emailed Kellogg's to ask about them as they seemed to have disappeared of the face of the earth.

Kelloggs say The new special k chewy bars are nearly identical in fibre, protein, carbs, cals etc so hoping they will be announced as hex b choices soon. Tried them - they not as tasty tho.

Sw say thry have never heard of them so presuming they will now investigate.

Will let ya know if I hear anything x

Reply from Kellogg's is they have stopped making the fibre plus bars due to low demand and the new special k bars are a totally diff new bar.
Gutted!!!!

Iv just been my local morrisons and they are now selling special k choc mint and choc raspberry flavour... I don't know of they hex but at 4.5syns each will def keep my sweet tooth at bay xx

Lisamc86 said:
Iv just been my local morrisons and they are now selling special k choc mint and choc raspberry flavour... I don't know of they hex but at 4.5syns each will def keep my sweet tooth at bay xx

Not healthy extras unfortunately but I grabbed a raspberry and.choc one and it was gorgeous :)

Hiya everyone they had boxes of kellogs fibre plus in my spar when I went today, they were £2 something a box though. Also if anyones not checked their asda do as mine has them. Asdas are £1.98. Could stock up on a few boxes.

I tried alpen lights and they arnt very nice at all. I am gonna stick to buying hifi from group as they're the best tasting I reckon. Shame you online sw people can't buy hifi online

Skulldilocks said:
Not healthy extras unfortunately but I grabbed a raspberry and.choc one and it was gorgeous :)

Iv just broke open the mint choc ones and they are beautiful... Been out with work and they were all stuffing themselves with fudge cake and brownies lol... Think done the right thing hehe xxx

Back