New Special K Chewy Bars

graciebabes

will hit target this time
Just seen on a Slimming World Twitter page that the new Special K Chewy Delight bars are a HEXB choice. Can anyone confirm this? Hope they are as I've just bought 2 boxes on offer at Tescos for £1 each!

Lots of rumours ever since they were brought out but no SW have never said they are a HEB. So I would carry on synning them or contact SW directly for a definitive answer :)

No i don't think you do, but it is quite expensive for the length of time it takes to get info . I always ask on here as everybody is really helpful & usually come back with help ! X

It's not on the website yet.

Was it the official SW Twitter page? If it was, why not tweet them back and ask?

Hi Ladies,
I attend my local s.w group and got the latest book and not long re-joined. And i can CONFIRM that 1 'SK CHEWY DELIGHT' bars are a healthy extra B
:) yummy too!!

Think this is an old post hun, the last reply before yours was June 2012. The Special K Chewy Delight bars have been listed on the SW website for a little while now.

The Special K Chewy bars are lovely though, I particularly like the dark chocolate variety :)

Back