New special k porridge

dipsy1512

Are any of the Special K varieties of porridge a he? Hoping so because they would make a great change to plain porridge :)

Afraid its not a HEB and would have to be synned :(

A lot of the special K stuff isnt becuase it is SUPER high in sugars. Could you maybe add a little sweetener, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, ginger, honey (1syn per tsp) chocolate spread (1 1/2 syn per tsp) instead? or even throw in some chopped banana or mixed berries, or a spoonful of your favourite mullerlight? .x.x.

We compared it to other cereals in a supermarket once. There was more sugar in Special K than in sugar puffs! And they claim its healthy?! CRAZY!

Goodness me that makes no sense at all. I thought Special K was supposed to be healthy, well at least I asked before I bought it. Thanks guys :) x

Goodness me that makes no sense at all. I thought Special K was supposed to be healthy, well at least I asked before I bought it. Thanks guys :) x

Nope! Just a big con!

I got the special K porridge on offer the other week and was really disappointed with it, too crunchy for my liking! It also says it's so much less fat than other porridges, which probably has more to do with the fact the sachets are about half the size of things like oats so simple!

Nope! Just a big con!

I got the special K porridge on offer the other week and was really disappointed with it, too crunchy for my liking! It also says it's so much less fat than other porridges, which probably has more to do with the fact the sachets are about half the size of things like oats so simple!

The advert always makes me laugh when I see the "lower in fat than other porridges" bit. Porridge oats have no fat!

Back