new start... 1st timer

kerrib

Hay everyone
Just started my 1st day on lipotrim today. Starting at 15 stone 1lb :(. Im getting married in 10 months and would like to get down to 10 stone for that (and our honeymoon).
Any help or support would be great

Welcome! You have come to 'The Bible' as I like to call it to help you through your journey!! As long as you keep focused and have a great goal in mind, which you do, I am sure you will be fine!! Good luck!! :)

good luck, dont let anyone tell you its easy but nor is dragging around the extra weight xx

Hey Kerrie, good luck with it! 10 months gives u lots of time to reach your goal. The toilet breaks are a pain in the ass but so worth it, keep getting that water into ya. ;-) x

kerrib said:
Im starting to feel it now. :(
How long have you been on lipotrim? How are you getting on?
X

I'm on day 6, have to say the first few days were really tough but it kinda comes in waves and at the moment I'm feeling positive!
My starting weight is 13.6 (weigh in on fri can't wait!) I did this a couple of years ago and got from 14.5 to 11.7 I kept it off for 2 years too so it can be done! The most important part is the maintence and refeeding, if you do it right you'll defo be at your goal for the wedding :)

Aw good luck with your weigh in friday. I new it would b hard but smelling my partner cooking curry isnt helping! Lol. Think im going to have a long shower escape the smell!

Aw good luck with your weigh in friday. I new it would b hard but smelling my partner cooking curry isnt helping! Lol. Think im going to have a long shower escape the smell!

thats one of the hard bits i am afraid, I was great yesterday but today, well more NOW i could kill someone for some food, but hoping it will pass with lots of green tea lol x

I think this diet is gonna drive me back to smoking lol. Do you no how many days till your body gos into ketosis?

kerrib said:
I think this diet is gonna drive me back to smoking lol. Do you no how many days till your body gos into ketosis?

Hate to rub it in but smoking is probably the only thing getting me through! I hate it tho :( I was off them for 5 months last year and ive promised myself that as soon as I've lost this 2st I'm gonna quit!

Ketosis varies for everyone, it's usually about day 3 or 4 you'll kinda notice when you're not actually hungry anymore but just miss food in general that you're in it ;-)

I too had given up a year ago and back on them now since starting this diet grrrrrr, have just ordered an e cig to try and control this, so mad at myself!

This may sound strange but I cook for my partner while on this diet, mainly because I sniff the food and that's me satisfied lol!! Ok first week is the hardest he had to fend for himself but after that I'd cook if I'm home from work first. On my second weeks hols and I cannot wait to get back to work to get my routine back, I find it very difficult at home, whereas at work everyone is on some sort of a diet

This may sound strange but I cook for my partner while on this diet, mainly because I sniff the food and that's me satisfied lol!! Ok first week is the hardest he had to fend for himself but after that I'd cook if I'm home from work first. On my second weeks hols and I cannot wait to get back to work to get my routine back, I find it very difficult at home, whereas at work everyone is on some sort of a diet
Angel I can happily cook now, but couldnt the first week, luckily my hubs was on holiday all week as I had my toes operated on and couldnt drive so he fed the kids and himself lol, but now is fine, I do want the food but not enough to put it in my mouth, but then again I havent cooked a curry or a roast as yet, not sure I could handle those lol x

I'm the same even tho at times iv nearly licked my fingers or popped a piece of pasta in to see if it's cooked lol x

Hello !!! Im new 2 ! Well just completed week 1 with a wooping 9lb loss !!!!! Its not easy but it is if that makes sense ! Lol !
Stick with it think of ur beautiful wedding dress :) good luck and keep in touch !!!
Eva xx

Back