new start back in group -can't do it on my own.

Crafty Girl

Silver Member
Well it is less than 6 months to the wedding and I have not lost any since Xmas so I need to go back to group. There is one by work that is easy to get to so I am going to rejoin tomorrow. Will come on here to let you all know how bad it has been and how much I need to try to lose.

Here to Sub Carol :cool:

Day 3 back on plan. Had a good day out with my friend to Dagfields Antique Emporium bought a couple of SW cookbooks.

Foodwise

breakfast was a small hot cross bun with a scraping of low fat spread.

Lunch jacket potato and beans with salad

Afternoon tea cup of tea with half a toasted teacake with scraping of butter

Tea another jacket potato with tuna and salad.. Left off the mayo and just sprinkled with vinegar

Snacks planned for tonight orange and a mullerlight. Bought these today at 10 for £3 in Morrisons!

8 pounds off in first week. Woo hoo.

Really love the new alpen light jaffa cake. So orangey yum yum

Second weigh in and 2 pounds off and Slimmer of the Week.

Weighed on Tuesday and 11 pounds off in 3 weeks. Hoping for stone award this week. Aiming for a stone a month as my wedding dress arrived today and I need to lose at least 2 dress sizes by September! Deliberately ordered it too small as an incentive.

Missed out on stone award as only lost one pound. Still I have lost 12 pounds in 4 weeks so can't complain. Also got slimmer of the month.

Only half a pound this week but at least it is a loss not a gain over the bank holiday!

Mri scan on my neck and lower spine this morning then 2 job interviews this afternoon so had a chicken breast subway with full salad and a diet coke for lunch between appointments. Stir fry tonight so have been good on plan. Hope I get one of the jobs I have gone for as both nearer home from where I am now and as I stupidly handed my notice in last week need something fast as finish on 29th may!

Well done on losing 12lbs in a month, that's great! I'm hoping to get married in two years time and I'm hoping to order a smaller dress too, seeing it hanging up will definitely be motivation for you. Good luck!

Chill out day today now washing and shopping done . Will be so glad when 29th comes and I finish this job. Got 3 interviews next week. One is only a short bus trip from home so no driving and trying to park. Hope I get that one. Catching up on sky planner until Paul gets in then will make tea. Have been reading through all my old sw recipe books and making chicken sofrito tonight.

One pound off this week. Only half a pound to my stone award. Really hoped I would have done it this week. Even tried going for another pee to see if it would make a difference but hovered over 13 13 then went back up to 13 13.5?. So frustrating. Still will get there next week. ?

Happy dancing today as got confirmation start my new job nearer home on 1st June. Will get an extra half hour in the morning before I need to leave so can have a proper breakfast. Will get the bus to work for speed and then walk home if it is not raining for some body magic. Will need to change my SW group as have been going to one by work though. Will be sad to leave that group but I have a choice of 2 I can go to near home

Back