new start diary....

Chellywelly

Silver Member
Im back again after two years and a 1st gain :/

Goal by xmas is to loose two stone and hit 12st 1lb.

Size 14 jeans.

New boyfriend maybe? Crappy break up this year. Really let nyself go with booze and comfort food. 1st in 2 years isnt bad I guess but it needs to come off.

Day 4: weight 14st 1lb.

Im back again after two years and a 1st gain :/ Goal by xmas is to loose two stone and hit 12st 1lb. Size 14 jeans. New boyfriend maybe? Crappy break up this year. Really let nyself go with booze and comfort food. 1st in 2 years isnt bad I guess but it needs to come off. Day 4: weight 14st 1lb.

I stone in 2 years with all that going on sounds pretty good to me. It'll come off quickly and definitely achievable to lose 2 stone by Christmas . Day 4 as well so hopefully ketosis will have kicked in now.

Okay so had to restart again thanks to slim and save giving me a days short worth of packs -.- not to mention no money for a week! Restarted with onlya one pound gain after eating pizza :/ im confused but amazed lol on day 3 again and in ketosis, ordered 80 packs so will last me nnearly a month! Weight this morning 13st12lb :D 12 more pounds to go until my first goal

Back