New start for me tomorrow....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spooky, 17 October 2007 Social URL.

1. spooky

spooky Banned

Have posted a diary telling my tale of woe..... :cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

oh Spooky what's wrong?
  4. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

slimming world

WHATS UP SPOOKY HUN:confused:??
  5. spooky

spooky Banned

I've written it in my diary, link in my sig...
    Potted history:
    have been off CD while getting accredited as a CDC and I have gained 10 pounds :banghead::needhug:
  6. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

oh hunny you'll soon get it off...most of it will be retained water but then idont need to tell you that mrs CDC was the training?
  7. spooky

spooky Banned

Training was great, am now doing some development modules, so its work work work...
    Thats why I am on here;)
  8. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

i didnt realise there would be so much involved with being a CDC i thought u could just go on a training course and away ye go lol how long is it for the course?
  9. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Good Luck tomorrow Spooky! I'll be right there with you as I am restarting tomorrow after my pig out on holiday :)
  10. spooky

spooky Banned

The course was a one day thing, but its only the start. Theres development to do as you are working you see, sort of keeps you refreshed
  11. spooky

spooky Banned

Right then, Mocha.... me and you!!!!! Lets do it!!!
  12. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Ahh right, is a nice new chapter in your life for you though :) and you'll soon have that 10lbs off missus!!!!!
  13. whoops

whoops Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    :hug99:aww spooky
    You can do it! I'm sure it won't take you long to lose it again :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.