New Start For Me!

LoveMyCat

Hello :)

I've recently restarted Exante (after a brief stint in 2012) and I am on day five! The first four have been fine but today wasn't ideal - 2 soy lattes & some chicken, and only one pack which was a bar. It hasn't thrown me off too much & im hoping that I can make it through the weekend and stick with it. I'm currently 17.5 stone and my goal weight is 11.5, which is how much I weighed in 2014. I'm hoping that posting here daily will keep me on track, and it's always good to have somewhere to whinge when it gets tough.

I've made it to day five with a **** load of willpower fuelled by desperation, I'm the biggest I've ever been and id love to be able to feel good In my own skin again :) I'll be weighing in on Mondays to keep track of my progress.

Today is hard! My first weekend day, boyfriend eating American pancakes. Could easily kill him have had a shake & about to have a bar whilst he's eating. Only just feeling hungry so that's always good news. Need to start the water today as so far I've only drink tea and Coke 0, my insides are gurgling!

Well today started well & then went downhill. 2 packs, 3 boiled eggs, some
Veggie chicken nuggets & some salt ribs from the Chinese. One week won't change my stress eating though, so I'm moving on & will pick up where I left off tomorrow. Quite disappointed in myself as I was so proud of getting this far without cracking. But it'll be ok! X

So after a swan dive off the wagon yesterday I'm full of regrets - mainly because I am SO HUNGRY this morning after not being hungry for a week. The plus sides are not only did I have a truly lovely & much needed day with my boyfriend, I won't be doing that again! I have one planned 3 days off at the beginning of August, so apart from that I will be 100% - don't want to have to re-start with all the hunger!

Alongside that, I had my gallbladder removed a couple of years ago, and after a week of restricted calories having a 'binge' gave me some serious ghost pain (which I remember from my first time on Exante, only i had a gallbladder and it was actual pain!) I'm going to get home and get organised tonight after work, and try and fill up my diary so that I'm not spending evenings sitting at home wishing I had dinner, as that is a struggle!

X

Hello LoveMyCat (great username) and welcome! Good luck today.

I had my gallbladder removed 2 weeks ago - thought it meant I would be done with pain, so hope that 'ghost pain' you speak of isn't too common!!!

Next time your BF has American pancakes, you should make sure you have some of the Exante pancakes in.. they are delicious! I had some of the maple syrup ones this weekend with a small handful of frozen blueberries and they were amazing!

Hello LoveMyCat (great username) and welcome! Good luck today.

I had my gallbladder removed 2 weeks ago - thought it meant I would be done with pain, so hope that 'ghost pain' you speak of isn't too common!!!

Next time your BF has American pancakes, you should make sure you have some of the Exante pancakes in.. they are delicious! I had some of the maple syrup ones this weekend with a small handful of frozen blueberries and they were amazing!

Hi lovely - congrats on the surgery!! It seriously changed my life, so so good to be pain free! I've never had ghost pain before so don't worry - I suffered a lot with pain on Exante before due to being on and off the diet, so my only advice would be if you're gonna do it make sure you don't eat any food that would normally give you pain if you ever have a break.

They sound amazing I will have to give them a go!! :D Thanks for the tip! X

Back