New start, new life! Any advice for a Lipotrim new starter?

Lepenski

Hello everyone :)

I've taken the plunge, been to my pharmacy and got all my Lipotrim products. Having not weighed myself in years, I was absolutely shocked and disgusted that I was over 15 stone. I knew I was overweight, but that really scared me :(
So, as of Monday, I will be on TFR Lipotrim. This is really the kind of diet I need, I've tried weight watchers pro points and if I'm given any freedom, I'll eat my point quota in chocolate instead of food!

Basically what I'd like to know if anyone has any tips or recommendations to help me make sure I stick to it! What shakes are the best? How do you like preparing them? I've read that you can feel a bit rough in the first week - do you recommend exercising in the first week or waiting til you've gotten used to it?

Any advice you have would be really really welcome :)

Welcome lepensky!! And GL on your journey!!
I like all of the shakes and even the soup! They are def better in a blender with ice.. (not the soup lol) the first few days before ketosis kicks in is pretty rough but keep jumping on here... Read success stories etc.. Start a diary on here and maybe write one to? I've got all my goals in it.. Weigh ins... What to do when I'm hungry... Foods I'm looking forward to when u come off (you'd be surprised what they are!!) and also clippings of dresses and clothes I love!! I didn't exercise for the first couple of weeks apart from gentle dog walking. Oh and cleaning my house til it sparkled!! And running upstairs to pee a million times a day!!. Trying to step it up now but just do what you think you can.. Oh and have you watched the lipotrim video on the site?? Really tells u what's going on... And wastes time! You'll find yourself wishing your life away on this diet! But believe me the results are enough to keep you going! We're all here to support each other do holla if you need any help!! Good luck again :)

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

Hi and welcome lipensky and wishing you good luck on your lipotrim journey:D Be prepared for around day 2/3 to be difficult and you could have a headache and generally feel a bit out of sorts. But then the ketosis kicks in and as Jeni said you start to feel much better. My favourite shake is the vanilla one and I add coffee to it and lots of ice and then in the blender its a bit like a slush! my favourite way to have the shakes. I really did not like the soup much and after a few days gave up on it as the thought of it was making me feel sick. Day 17 for me today and I will been 100% all the way and I am feeling pretty good about the diet! the only down side for me is constipation:) not matter what I am doing there is no movement:eek: Let us know how you are getting on

Tried movicol Jude? It's my new best friend!! HATE dulcolax with a passion! But Deffo makes u go!

Welcome Lepensky ! LT is great. For me only the first week has been a struggle ...now i no longer feel that i m on a diet. I am energetic, I feel lighter and I feel hopeful and in control. Hope it will be the same for you.
Good luck! Melody X

Thanks Jeni will get myself some movicol! I was not sure if I could have it or not

Thank you so much for all the advice! Really looking forward to starting! I'm definitely going to get myself some motivation - a new coat, dress, something to hang up and aim for!

Day 1 done - never peed so much in my life! Didn't really feel too hungry, although I couldn't finish the chicken soup I had planned for dinner, thought it was absolutely disgusting! Woke up late this morning, feeling quite tired and a little less energetic than normal. Woke up about half ten and I've had a black coffee and a pint of water, not actually feeling hungry yet, which is new! Yesterday, by way of a little diary, I took thigh/waist/hip/bust/arm measurements and hopefully I'll see big changes next Monday when I take them again. Has anyone else taken measurements like this? I don't own a set of scales so I'm not tempted to keep peeking, as my pharmacist said that no two scales will ever give you the same reading.

Thanks again for all your encouragement!

Hey Lepenski

Im so worried incase i dont see a difference (in myself or on the scales) Ive never lost any weight in my life so very strictly sticking to this,

Cant wait till monday so i can see how many lbs ive lost using that as motivation :)

Good luck xx

Hi helenjayne! Yeah I'm worried as well - I've lost weight before in the past but only under pretty extreme circumstances. Although, in saying that, I'm on day 2 and I've been drinking LOADS, it might be my imagination but my rings are feeling slightly looser! I'm thinking of Lipotrim on a week-by-week basis, if you want to see results day-by-day you might be disappointed and disheartened :( best of luck xxx

Im just looking on websites at clothes that ive never been able to wear before - like on river island - in a few months time i hope i can buy a gorgeous dress and look amazing in it, feel so positive about this diet because of everyone elses results - feeling like this is something i can definitely stick to :) just have to wait n see xx

me too! been looking at all the clothes I've never worn because of my weight - sleeveless tops, nice jeans, cool dresses...it'll suck having to throw out loads of clothes, but it'll be amazing walking into a shop and not looking for the size 16+ stuff!

I know it will be so nice being able to swap clothes with friends - All my friends are size 12 or less!! ive always been the bigger one in the group, i just want to exercise so i see a massive difference each week then it will push me to do another week and another . . . . . excited :) xx

keep up the good work and I am sure on your first weigh in you will be really pleased with your weight loss and this will keep you both motivated! I am due my 3rd weigh in tomorrow so hoping for another 4lbs:)

Thanks Jeni! It's been awful! Yesterday I didn't really feel hungry at all, today - I was fantasizing about food, I actually had to turn the tv over when a Pizza Hut commercial came on. Sitting with a peppermint tea now feeling ok, just have to power through. Been 100% so far feeling proud of myself!

I know when I first started I could not believe how much food was on the tele it was driving me mad!!!! Well done worst bit over keep it up! :)

Bit of a concern - yesterday I felt a bit sick, nothing to do with Lipotrim, but I only had 2 of the sachets. Do I have the other one today? Or leave it?

Back