new start new me

clelmt

hello

:sign0144:

i have tried slimming world in the past and all ways stuck to green days as i am not a big fan of meat,

i started the plan again this week and giving Extra Easy ago couldn't get my head around it last time and gave up.

i am hoping if i start a food diary i can see where i am going wrong and would like you lovely people to help me keep on track and get some feedback.

Welcome

Hi

Welcome back its my first week back this week after my hols.
I am struggling at bit to get into it but I have decided to read a few diaries to get some inspiration.

Good luck!

Emma

hi everyone
i am starting slimming world today. not going to meetings just doing it at home using this website and old book i have. seems good so far..but its only half 3!!
im on nights at the mo so hope i can stick with it! got 4-5 stone to lose.

GL everyone
xxx

DAY 1

saturday Extra Easy

Breakfast :
apple, pear,4 strawberrys, kiwi (chop up in a bowl)

lunch: homemade veg soup (carrots, turnip, leek, tinned tomatoes)

dinner will be : Shepard's pie (extra lean mince, mashed potato, carrots, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, peas).

snacks :mullerlight, crabsticks

2 white nimble bread for my HEXB later

i hope this is ok my first day on Extra Easy

Last edited:
Day 2

Sunday Extra Easy

Breakfast: cup of tea (0.5 syns), banana not very hungry this morning to busy washing and hanging it out.

lunch:sunday lunch = chicken, potato, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, turnip, peas, gravy(3syns), yorkshire(2syns).

snacks:tried the crushed raspberry and cherry creams from the new mag. i am hoping that i have made it syn free as i didnt use the aerosol cream and can not see what else would make it sinned.

will update on dinner later not sure what we are having yet.

need to add 1syn for my dessert as i did not realise that jelly is 0.5syn

Last edited:
Day 2

Sunday Extra Easy

Breakfast: cup of tea (0.5 syns), banana not very hungry this morning to busy washing and hanging it out.

lunch:sunday lunch = chicken, potato, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, turnip, peas, gravy(3syns), yorkshire(2syns).

snacks:tried the crushed raspberry and cherry creams from the new mag. i am hoping that i have made it syn free as i didnt use the aerosol cream and can not see what else would make it sinned.

will update on dinner later not sure what we are having yet.

need to add 1syn for my dessert as i did not realise that jelly is 0.5syn

Hi Clelmt and :welcome:...you look like you are doing just fine..hope you don't mind me putting my 2 penny worth in, but you could save yourself 3 syns if you made the syn free gravy...for 4 of us I use 3 oxo cubes add as much water as you feel is enough and then stir in Mr Mash (syn free dried potato from Asda) or any other syn free dried potato, until it reaches the consistency you like...very yummy and very free...gl with the rest of your journey xx

of course i dont mind i need all the help i can get

that is a great tip i would never of thought of that
will certainly be trying it next time

thanks

of course i dont mind i need all the help i can get

that is a great tip i would never of thought of that
will certainly be trying it next time

thanks

You're welcome x

Thanks for the info on the gravy had no idea about this and i love gravy on my veggies x sarah x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

There are lots of wonderful recipes on this site and that was one of them, I just got sick of using so many syns on gravy so I went and searched to see what I could find lol x

That's great lily I haven't heard of that before, going to try it out, the more syn's we can save the better, we can use them on something else like ie, (mini size milky way 3.5syns). x

Just wanted to say hello and well done! im new to all this but looking at your journey, you have done a fabulous job. Can i ask, are you getting bored of it yet? x

I have only been on this plan a few days, and I really like it, I get bored with green and don't eat much meat to have red days so this is great to have a bit of both each day
It is hard to eat lots of fruit though if I don't have veg with my meal

Will catch up my meal plan later been busy working

todays meals were

breakfast2 alpen bars (hexb)

lunchslimming world chips, 2 white nimble bread( hexb)

dinnerspag bol and salad

snacksfruit= 1 apple, 1pear, 1 satsuma, 3 strawberries.

Last edited:
clelmt said:
todays meals were

breakfast2 alpen bars (hexb)

lunchslimming world chips, 2 white nimble bread( hexb)

dinnerspag bol and salad

snacksfruit= 1 apple, 1pear, 1 satsuma, 3 strawberries.

Hi there and welcome.

If you dont mind me commenting hun. Are you doing Ee again today?? If so, you are only supposed to have 1 x Heb and what 1 x Hea are you having?? What syns have you had??
You may not feel that you want the syns, but they also add to the weightloss believe it or not. Also when you get to target one thing you will do is reduce your syns but if your don't eat any to begin with there is nothing to reduce.
I've been doing ee for the last 2-3 weeks on my food dairy if you fancy a look.
Good luck and keep at it!! X

I hadn't realised I had 2 hexb thanks for pointing that out

I don't use many hex A just on maybe a cup of tea

I havnt had any syns today I no I should really try to have them

Going to have a look at ur diary

Thanks for looking

valerie11 said:
hi hun white bread has to be synned only wholemeal bread counts as h/e b good luck x

Ah I thought you could have White nimble bread as well, thanks will get some wholemeal tomorrow

Back