New start, new ticker, new goal.....

loulouless

Is a loser :)
Well here I go cleared up all the previous data so I start from now, have lost around 3 stone already but thought i'd do it this in shorter goals...next one is my holiday 13 weeks to lose 3 stone, secretly hoping for a lot more but this is achievable and i'm determined! almost finished day 3 but already its getting a little easier.

Really great to have you back Lou. Great to set mini goals, they don't seem so daunting do they. Stick to this 100% and you will easily lose that 3st by your holiday. Good luck, not that you need it, you know what to expect and that really helps. Stick to it, you'll do great!

You can and you will do really well on this.

My 17 weeks have flown by and can't wait for refeed in 7 weeks time for my hols. It's nice to look forward to a hol isn't it. Keep going cos you're going to do really well on this, I just know it!!

Glad to hear its getting easier for you :) another day or two and you'll be walking on air :)

good luck chick - you can do 3st in that time! :D xx

You can do it I feel really proud that you started this weekend and not left it until tomorrow. Well done we can do this together. XX

Back