new start, not the first time but defo the last

lisa32

Hi all, i am here to loss a bit of weight. I don't find it easy but i hope with your support and supporting you i will get there. First and foremost i need to loss a stone or two for an operation i am having on the 17th September so fingers crossed for that. I was 18.9 stones and now i am 16.7 but would love to be nearer 12stones eventually. Well i cant wait to get to know everyone and good luck with you own weight losses x

This forum is fabulous for support, if you ever feel down or tempted by something you know you shouldn't have just log on and someone will be able to help you focus. Really well done on the weight loss already, you know you can do it now just keep up the good work :)

Hi Lisa32,

Just wanted to wish you well on your journey and best of luck for the op. This site is brillant for giving support when you most need it.

I'm rejoining both sw and minimins after finaly realising that only I can do this and I have to do it for myself.
If that means I have to be selfish and make time for walks etc, then this time I will. My family means the world to me but Im unhappy the way I am so hopefully I will stop feeling guilty for taking some me time and do this properly.

Anyway best of luck!

Back