New start to a new me.

mrsndunwell85

Hey guys! I'm new to slim fast! Started yesterday & loving it already!
So a little about me! I'm 29, married & got 3 gorgeous little girls, Carlie 6, Lexie 2 & georgie 11 weeks ;-). I am at my all time highest weight :-( so I'm reaching out for help advice & support. I'm hoping to lose quite a bit of weight b4 my 30th birthday in august. I'm going to stick to sw meals on an eve then as the loses slow start working out the calories :).

So do u have any tips? Any tips on how to squeeze a little exercise in here & there? Life's pretty hectic at the moment but looking forward to the new challenge!!

11/10/14 20 St 1lb :-(

Anyway day 1 done!! Bring on day 2!

nicola

Hi Mrsndunwell85, you seem to be the female version of myself 2 weeks ago. I started at 20Stone, 127kg, I have a shake for breakfast and a shake at dinner and finish off with a slimming world meal for tea/supper. Apart from that I am very strict, no treats, no greasy food, no diet coke. I found it is the only way I will stick to a diet, if I slip up once I will binge and if I binge im going down a slippery slope to chubbsville. Anyway, I have seen some amazing loses in my weight; my weight this morning was 122.2kg or 19.2 Stone and that's in just two weeks. So far the weight lose hasn't started slowing down but my intention when it does is to slip in a little exercise. I have 5 girls so when im not at work im pretty much cleaning and rolling about on the floor playing and apparently that is enough exercise to begin with.
The great thing about exercise at our size is that because we are so heavy just walking is the same as a normal person walking with a full backpack, so just do simple things to start, if you driver everywhere then start walking locally. If you don't drive and have to catch the bus then get off 2 or 3 stops early..
Don't worry about exercising until the weight lose seriously slows

Rob

Oh and a big congratulations on day 1!! its the most important one of all

Hi Rob, congratulations on your loses so far! You are doing fantastic! I'm the same, 1 tiny blip & I blow it! I've really struggled today as it's my husbands only day off so we always have a family day on.a sun but i've resisted most stuff but did have a naughty tea. But I was conscious of what I was eating so ate a lot less than usual! I'm slowly increasing my exercise with walking but with a 2 yr old who walks everywhere as she's no longer a pram I find it hard to cover distances.

Good luck Rob & stay in touch I'd love to hear how u get on xxxx

Back