new start - updated SW info?

Muffindoll

Hi, I'll be staring SW again on Wednesday and last time I went to class was October last year, I have heard that since then new books have come out and there are different amounts for healthly extras.
Please could anyone confirm what the changes are, as I will be going it alone this time, at least to begin with.
I tried doing a search but I think I'm wording it wrong as nothing as coming up.:eek:
Many thanks!

There are quite a few changes to list....could you not go to class just to get the new pack....naughty I know but that way you get all the up to date info and then do it alone at home with the proper pack! :)

Hi, yes I didn't think of that, I'd rather go and do that and know that I'm doing it properly, there is one next Monday so I'll go then, I should be ok till then.
At least it gives me chance to see how I manage alone too, if I really can't stick with it till next week then I may even stick with the meetings.
Thanks x

I went to the group just to get the pack (almost a yr ago) and loved it that much I stayed, i'm a full-time mum of 4 so I really look forward to my Tuesday mornings of pure grown up conversation lol

I love going to group it really motivates me. I only started this year so not sure what has changed though so am no help hehe

Back