New Start

Hiya Everyone

Starting today and feeling mmmm nervous really want to shift the weight for march ??? Which is so close but anything would be great. I have let myself completly go never been this heavy ever even pregnant with a 10lb 3 baby so scary thoughts.

I want back into nice cloths and to feel confident again so here goes.

Its nice to see some support on here and will probably need it but at the minute getting to know my way around the forum.xx:wave_cry:

hi ,welcome and good luck, i found that this forum has really helped me alone the way and everyone is full of friendly advice and support,once you get the 1st week out the way you ll be amazed how good this diet is, best of luck for your 1st weigh in:)

Welcome! This forum is full of supportive people who will really help you. This diet is the best thing I have ever done. In my first 3 weeks I lost 2 stone and the difference to my life was amazing. You will be in those nice clothes in no time and your confidence will take care of itself. Wishing you lots of luck x x x x

WELCOME!!!!!! I hope you enjoy knowing that the new you is around the corner! Stick with LT 100% and the results will surely speak for themselves.

Jump on here as OFTEN as you can as it will be a lifeline when the going gets tough.

Good luck on your first week.

Thank you all I can't wait. I show dogs and am headin to crufts in march and can't stand the thought of my belly bouncing round the ring with me. I would much prefer to glide round and hold my head high lol. Here's wishfull thinking but sure trying to stay positive xx

hello there, welcome to the forum! its a great place, the people are REALLY helpful and give great advice, unfortunately i cant come on near enough as much as id like due to work, but when i feel down popping on here really does give you a lift and motivates you again, good luck with your lipotrim journey , hope you do fantabulous on it :-D

Back