New Start

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by timbermccreagsd00, 25 January 2010 Social URL.

1. timbermccreagsd00

timbermccreagsd00 Member

Hiya Everyone

Starting today and feeling mmmm nervous really want to shift the weight for march ??? Which is so close but anything would be great. I have let myself completly go never been this heavy ever even pregnant with a 10lb 3 baby so scary thoughts.

I want back into nice cloths and to feel confident again so here goes.

Its nice to see some support on here and will probably need it but at the minute getting to know my way around the forum.xx:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi ,welcome and good luck, i found that this forum has really helped me alone the way and everyone is full of friendly advice and support,once you get the 1st week out the way you ll be amazed how good this diet is, best of luck for your 1st weigh in:)

4. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome! This forum is full of supportive people who will really help you. This diet is the best thing I have ever done. In my first 3 weeks I lost 2 stone and the difference to my life was amazing. You will be in those nice clothes in no time and your confidence will take care of itself. Wishing you lots of luck x x x x

5. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    WELCOME!!!!!! I hope you enjoy knowing that the new you is around the corner! Stick with LT 100% and the results will surely speak for themselves.

Jump on here as OFTEN as you can as it will be a lifeline when the going gets tough.

Good luck on your first week.

6. timbermccreagsd00

timbermccreagsd00 Member

Thank you all I can't wait. I show dogs and am headin to crufts in march and can't stand the thought of my belly bouncing round the ring with me. I would much prefer to glide round and hold my head high lol. Here's wishfull thinking but sure trying to stay positive xx

7. lady24

lady24 Silver Member

Diet:
    exante
    hello there, welcome to the forum! its a great place, the people are REALLY helpful and give great advice, unfortunately i cant come on near enough as much as id like due to work, but when i feel down popping on here really does give you a lift and motivates you again, good luck with your lipotrim journey , hope you do fantabulous on it :-D

8. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

welcome aboard sweetie and best of luck on your journey! :) all the best for weigh in! x

9. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya and welcome aboard!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.