New start

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Skinnyjeanswillfit, 25 February 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Skinnyjeanswillfit

Skinnyjeanswillfit Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone. I orginally started exante after Christmas but due to some personal problems I was unable to continue. I feel now is the time to give it a go again so I'm going to start tomorrow. I think I need some motivation to get started again so could I ask how much u guys lost on ur first week? This should give me the kick up the bum I need I hope!!! :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cassyfran

cassyfran Member

Hi,I've been a lurker on the boards for a while,did the diet before Christmas and lost a stone,but put it back on over Christmas as u do!! So it's my first day back on it tomoro,im excited to get back to it,and reading all these inspirational stories is really helping me get motivated!! Good luck Hun,maybe we could be diet buddies,I've got about 2 stone to shift x

4. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck, you can do it

5. Skinnyjeanswillfit

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm exactly the same with 2 stone 2 lose so yes it would b good 2 have a buddy 2 check in with( it may keep me on the straight & narrow)!! The trouble with me is I'm just so impatient....I want it all gone yesterday so if I have a good first week it changes my mindset & makes me detirmined! X

6. Skinnyjeanswillfit

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank u smallerme :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.