New start

caroline31

Hi. Im new here. Done slimming world loads of times, but this time i want to be slim for summer.
I weighed in today at 11 stone 6 pounds and would like to lose 20 pounds by the summer. (1 July).
xx

Hi Caroline.

I am completely new to slimming World, I only started on tuesday 29th March.

Will you be putting food diaries up. I know im new to this, but if you need any tips, i will do my best to help.

Good Luck

Lisa
xxx

day one

I'm doing extra easy. I have the magazine, but rejoining tonight at class. Can someone add my syns for me for today thanks.Breakfast, wholemeal toast. 1 large egg scrambled with ham. 1tp of flora light and 1 tbl ketchup.Lunch, green masala curry (from recipe book) 2.5 synsWild rice
I had smoked salomon with mixed leaves and new potatoes. vlc honey and mustart dressing .Snacked on bits of ham in between.

Last edited:
lol how do i enter my height correctly, Im not 4 feet 8 im 5 ft 6!Oh p.s good luck Lisa. :)xx

Hi

You had 4.5 syns

Flora Light - 1syn per level tsp
ketchup - 1 syn per level tbs
Currey - 2.5

It kept saying error for me too, I had to play about with then numbers. Think youv'e got to put it in inches 5ft 6 is 67.2 inches.

I hope this helps.

Keep up the good work

Lisa xx

day twoWholmeal bread, bacon 1 tbl ketchupLunch spaghetti bol (home made)Dinner ham and turkey salad with new potatos.1 x quavers small bag1 muller riceNot sure how many syns.

Day threeEEWholemeal toast42 g half fat mozerlla (1 tbl ketchup, 1 tsp flora light)LunchFuller for longer m and s ham hock (yum) 2.5 syns

1 banana
1 muller light vanilla

Homemade donner kebab, with salad oh my its the best recipe ive made in ages!!

Last edited:
day twoWholmeal bread, bacon 1 tbl ketchupLunch spaghetti bol (home made)Dinner ham and turkey salad with new potatos.1 x quavers small bag1 muller riceNot sure how many syns.

Hi

I think quavers have 4 syns

Lisa xx

Back