New start

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jue1001, 10 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Jue1001

Jue1001 Member

Hi everyone I have just found out about this from my sister from when she was losing her weight, it now my turn. Just started last Monday and I just feel am not getting any were with it.

I hope there plenty of support out there, I think I may need it x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Misskim81

Misskim81 Full Member

Hi and welcome to this wonderful community filled with lots of fabulous people. :) what programme. Have you been doing?
  4. Jue1001

Jue1001 Member

Slimming world my sister lost like 4 stone on it and has managed keeping all the weight off. Av got to admit I am finding it hard at the minute but it's my first week I get weighed tomorrow so I will so see if all my hard work has paid off.

Wot plan are u on??
  5. traymanda

traymanda Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi welcome to the forum, I am on slimming world, well I start tomorrow actually, I have about 5 stone to loose but am determined to be a new slimmer me for christmas...xx
  6. *SugarPlum*

*SugarPlum* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Slimming World

I have just joined Slimmng World too... One week down, god knows how many to go! LOL

Good luck for your week one :) x
  7. Jue1001

Jue1001 Member

I am the same I want to lose about 4 stone I have just been diagnosed with PCOS I need to lose this weight
  8. charm

charm Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    welcome, Ive not long joined either. I find it really helpful talking on here as it keeps me focused and I don't feel so alone. Hope you find it useful too
  9. Jue1001

Jue1001 Member

Well it's been really good so far I lost 4 1/2 pounds last week am really please with myself
  10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with SW.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.