Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New Start

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Charisma, 10 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

ok, ive had a really bad weekend gave up slimming world and had some bingeing. but im starting again tomoro. new week new start.... i have been doing my dvd over the weekend and its made me feel good for myself and wanna carry on :) so hopefully this week with exercise EVERDAY without fail next monday i will weigh myself and fingers crossed the first pound or two will have dropped.

now that im feeling motivated can anyone recomend anymore good dvds.... i was gonna try natalie cassidys and the ministry of sound pump it up.. has anyone used either of these??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tried one of the ministry dvds a while ago but found I didn't have enough room, the same applies for most dvds as I live a relatively small flat whith a very uncomfortable, hard floor which stops me doing any exercise involving lying it.
    Have a look on ebay for cheap dvds.

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Have a look in charity shops for the DVDs cus they can be really expensive. have you got Sky TV? Someone has mentioned a new fitness channel on 275 (Unfortunately I don't have Sky, I have Virgin!). Well done for the fresh start

5. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have tried the nat cassidy one, it's ok...she is a bit weird but the fitness lady she does it with is good. I did notice, she took about 2 hours break between each oart, by the clock throught the window in background, no wonder she did'nt break out in a sweat.

6. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have, Davina, janine butcher e.enders bird one and M.O.S - yet would rather go the gym and swim!

Think you need a fair bit of room but Im in a flat :( But If dont want to go out I would say the MOS is cool! You do feel a d*ck but who is gna see ya indoors! lol

Walking I find is the best and swimming :)

Good Luck in what ya pick!

7. Zoe

Zoe Full Member

sky 275 is Wine TV lol, no excercises but alot of tasting wine I can't drink lol.

8. Zoe

Zoe Full Member

Think 288 has workouts on it

9. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Well done for the fresh start Charisma.

Taz I think thats a really good idea to look in charity shops. Also sometimes pound shops do a little DVD selection have a snoop round them you never know you might find one there. Failing that I am sure you could find a bargin on Ebay.

10. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Sorry I might have got the channel wrong! It is called BodyInBalance and might be on 288

11. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

i will have to go in charity shops and have a look cause they are expensive everywhere else. i order one last night called harvey walden, think he did a celebrity fit thing once, its ment to be great for cardio work. i want afew for variety or ill get very bored doing the same one

12. missrachyp

missrachyp Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    iv used the ministry of sound 1s if you love dancing there good :) taebo is FANTASTIC! really good workout dvd :) good luck hun :) xx

13. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I love Harvey Walden. Yes he was on Celebrity Fit Club, he was mean looking and tough talking. I can imagine his workout is a toughie!

14. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.