New starter! 1st Week WI 1lb loss

Hi,

I started SW last Wednesday and weighed on Monday as my friends at work use this day. I know it was a little under 1 week but I only lost 1lb!!

Did I do something wrong? They lost 3lb and 2lb and me, a measly 1!! I am 156lb and would like to get to around 147 so only 9lb to go and I did have a fairly healthy diet before, could this be why?

I feel ive done everything right but was just expecting a bigger loss!! :confused:

It's probably because you are quite close to where you want to be already. I started with 9 st to lose and lost 8lb in my first week but the lady I started with had the same first week as you and she is nearly at target now!

The thing I noticed is that her weight loss was visible much more quickly than mine. Don't get disheartened, you're going in the right direction and it doesn't sound to me like you are doing anything wrong at all xx

Hi Lottie

Just wondering how you did the next week . I just experience the same thing , kept to the plan and plus have done loads of walking , and a step and a body conditioning class but only lose 1 pound . Really feel fed up .

Back