New starter!! Ahh scary..

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well :)

I started on Xenical about a month ago.. After having a baby and being through a very hard time I feel my whole look is going down the pan!

I gained about 4 stone.. I thought while I was pregnant I was invincible and I could eat whatever I wanted!! But now I'm feeling the pain of having to get all the weight off!!!

My doctor put me on xenical and I have been going gym 3/4 times a week and dieting..

So far I've changed from fast food to sarnies.. from normal coke to diet.. From chocolate to light snacks and I've been keeping myself busy..

So far I have lost around 10lbs but I am looking for a total loss of 50lbs only... 40lbs to go... Hopefully being achieved by October 2010!?

xx

Hi and welcome! sounds like you are doing well so far! keep up the good work :)

Hello and welcome. Sounds like it's all going in the right direction. Stick with us and we'll all do this together!

KB x

Hi i'm also new to this only been on it a week....i piled the weight on whilst pregnant aswell but as this is my 2nd baby should have known better really (although there is a 7 year gap...thats my excuse and im sticking to it:p)......hope you do well, well done on your progress so far.xxx

Back