New starter - any inspiration? X

jenny19888

Hi everyone

I have had 1 day on Cambridge yesterday and going to do it today (finishing off some I had left) just ordered my Exante shakes to come tomorrow. New journey!

I get married next August and have about 5 stone to shift!! I know it's gonna be a long hard journey but I think I just need to get through the 1st couple of days and il be fine (hopefully lol).

How long have people been on Exante and how much have they lost? I think I need some motivation and inspiration lol

Thanks xxx

Hi Jenny and Chunky, welcome to the wonderful world of Exante!

I started on 1 July 2013 and lost 8 stones in 12 months. I lost 6 stones up to Christmas 2013 then another 2 in the next 6 months as lost some motivation as felt so good! Then I went on holiday in July 2014 and since I came back I have really struggled to get back into it. I gained 2 stones then over Christmas gained another! Since then I have lost one stone so back at the 6 stones lost mark.

The diet is very good and you will lose weight quickly. Initially I lost around a stone a month - although did lose 11lb in week one!! When you are in the zone it's the best feeling ever, when you're not in the zone it's hard to imagine how you were ever that focussed!!

How are you both getting on?

Wow sparkles, that's amazing. I've just done day 1 and feel great. To be fair, I've been only having liquids the past week because of my stomach being bad-but they have been high calories liquids so I thought I would feel wiped out today, but so far so good!

Back