Step 1 Sole Source + New Starter - buddy's needed :-)

winston0505

Just started SS+ yesterday, would love to make some friends who are also just starting. Have over 6st to lose :-( so may be here for a while!

Hello! This is my second attempt at ss first attempt was September last year! I managed 11 days before It went wrong! My childcare fell through and I had to leave work, totm and to top it off I was locked out of my house so I went and got some fast food and never looked back! Lol! Biggest mistake! I also have 6 stone to loose and going by some of the other success stories I properly would have lost that by now!! in my first week I lost 9pound! So this is my second time around and I'm more determined then ever to see it throu till I reach my goal! I'm currently on day 9! My consultant is away so I'm not being weighed until next Monday which will be two week weight! I'm hoping a nice big loss will spur me on! I found the first few days a struggle but the worst two were days 5 and 6! I'm now soldering on through! I know their will be times when I want to fill my face with everything I see and times when im 100% focused! So far what's helped me throu the hard days is drinking water and having a bath! Any more tips would be great!! How are you finding the diet? What step are you on? X

hi I'm wondering if I can join this thread I went AWOL after maintaining my weight for over a year after cambridge diet and in 10 short weeks I have gained 2 stone desperately back on ss x

Back