New Starter, Feeling Positive.

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by beautifulbutterfly, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. beautifulbutterfly

beautifulbutterfly Full Member

Its my second day on the atkins and im feeling really positive about it, although im getting bored of meat already!

Day 1 :

Sausages Bacon a few mushrooms and egg.

Steak with brocolli.

Day 2:

Cheese, 2 boiled eggs lettuce cucumber and one small tomato.

2 homemade burgers ( mince salt pepper a little bit of chopped onion ) with melted cheese.
    A stuffed pepper with a little onion mushroom bacon and left over brocolli.

I've also had a skinny cow hot chocolate as im craving sugar, only 3 grams of carbs per sachet, found my new love..

Does my diary sound ok to you? i think my ketosis has kicked in already as i'm not feeling hungry!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi BB and welcome, it doesn't look to me as though you are eating enough green leaf veggies there, have you read the stickies on the top? you should be eating at least 3 mugs of green leaf veggies a day on induction. :)
  4. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Carb Cycling
    Hi BB - are you only having 2 meals a day aswell? Im sure the book says we should eat every 6 hours we are awake?
  5. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Yes more frequent meals, if only smaller ones, and more green leafy vegetables. Veggies are non-negotiable!

Good luck, and enjoy Atkins x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.