new starter hey everyone

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by natalieann, 24 July 2011 Social URL.

1. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi all, right as you can see from my sig, i lost 41lbs in 13 weeks on lipotrim last year, went from a size 20 to 12-14 and felt fantastic, anyway 1 year into a new fantastic relationship i have gained 2 and half stone back of the 3 stone lost, im gutted, ive been on celeb slim since monday and lost 4lbs in the first 2 days , but had party as weekend and gained a few back so tuesday a new start, as im used to doing a diet with ketosis im not going to be having the 3 snacks allowed but just 2 shakes and one meal, since doing lipotrim ive never been able to eat as much as i used to, so that one thing to be thankful for lol......

one thing i dont understand about this diet is......the booklet basically describes ketosis and the low carb fat burning mode, the headaches and symptoms of going into ketosis on day 3-5 but never actually mentions it at all, but being an expert on ketones now lol everything the books decribes means this is a ketogenic diet etc.....the lady at the chemist said it is too yet still no mention in the book?????

i know it will be if i cut out the snacks and stick to just the one very low carb meal any advice for a newbie:D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Izzy

Izzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low fat/calorie counting
    Hi natalieann, welcome!! I have done Lighterlife in the past and lost 3 stone, but have put 5 back on :( yes...very sad at 46 need to really beat this thing, found LL too restricting and didnt feel able to cope with the food aspect after, no excuses I failed, BUT now at 46 feel like life's passing me by as there's loads of thing's I want to do and my weight's holding me back!! onwards we go to better things!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.