New Starter Packs

juliebenn

Hi i want to join SW and am going to buy the 2013 starter pack off ebay but could someone please tell me does the starter pack contain the snacks and free foods booklet or do you have to buy this separately :eek:

Thanks for any anwers

Julie

Hi i want to join SW and am going to buy the 2013 starter pack off ebay but could someone please tell me does the starter pack contain the snacks and free foods booklet or do you have to buy this separately :eek:

Thanks for any anwers

Julie

It is worth your while going to SW and getting them there besides working out cheaper they will be the more up to date ones.

Many Thanks for your replies - i'm totally new to this and was hoping to set myself up without joining a class but i dont have the £60 to buy it all online so was trying to get it a little cheaper but in saying that this forum is giving me loads of ideas and i can get myself motivated but for how long ..................

A class will cost you £15 on the night, and £2,95 each for the books you want. Some people join to get the books then just don't go back x

I joined last night and its half price joining fee (until june) so only £9.95 for the first night!xx

I was thinking about joining to get the new books because I've got the 2011 pack with the food optimising book,7 days to success, choose success & body magic are there many changes in the new pack :)
Bearing in mind I always follow the green plan & the only book I use is the food optimizing

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

Back